The Walt Disney World Resort consists of more than 47 square miles of magic (about the size of San Fransisco). There are more than twenty Disney resort hotels, four theme parks, two water parks, a world-class shopping district, golf courses, spas and more!
Here are a few key elements to consider when starting to think about your magical vacation:
Parks and Entertainment
- Four Theme Parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios™, Disney’s Animal Kingdom®.
- Two Water Parks: Disney’s Blizzard Beach and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon.
- Shopping & Entertainment: Disney Springs, Disney’s BoardWalk.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: Multi-sport complex for cheer, gymnastics, RunDisney, spring training and other events.
- Golf Courses: Disney’s Palm, Magnolia, Lake Buena Vista and Oak Trail Golf Courses.
- Word-Class Spa & Health Clubs: Senses Spa and Mandara Spa are located in select resorts.
- Base Ticket – Entrance to one theme park per day.
- Park Hopper – Entrance to any of the four theme parks on the same day.
- Park Hopper Plus – Entrance to any of the four theme parks as well as the Disney water parks.
- Special Event Tickets – Entrance to park for special hours such as Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Morning Magic and more!
Disney Resort hotels are divided into the following categories:
- Value ($) – Just the basics – A food court, pools and a modest 260 square feet with two queen beds.
- Moderate ($$) – A few extras – Themed pools with slides with additional dining options, lounges, recreation and amenities. Rooms are 315 square feet and sleep up to five guests with two queens and one twin.
- Deluxe ($$$) – Steps from the theme parks these hotels offer comfortably-sized accommodations with private balconies (some overlooking the parks!), concierge services and more. Most deluxe hotels sleep up to five guests per room in two queens and one twin. Multi-room and presidential suites are available at these hotels.
- Deluxe Villas ($$$ – $$$$) – These one, two and three bedroom villas provide all the comforts of home including a full kitchen, dining room, living room, washer and dryer and daily housekeeping. They are perfect for families vacationing together. Accommodations sleep between four and twelve guests depending on the villa.
- Cabins and Campgrounds ($ – $$$) – These one bedroom, one bath cabins complete with a kitchen, dining room, living room and patio, sleep up to six guests. Campsites are available for tents and RVs.
Packages include your hotel and Theme Park tickets plus any of the following:
- A Disney Dining Plan – Choose from Quick Service, Disney Dining Plan or the Deluxe Disney Dining Plan.
- Memory Maker – Enjoy unlimited digital Disney PhotoPass photos. Price is discounted if purchased with package prior to arrival.
- Enchanting Extras – Unique Access Tours, Dessert Parties, Spa Services, Make Believe and more!
- Insurance – We strongly recommend the insurance. Ask for additional information.
Benefits of Being a Disney Guest
Guests staying at a Disney owned and operated hotel receive the following at no additional cost:
- Round Trip Transportation from Orlando International Airport (MCO).
- Extra Magic Hours – Enter an hour early and stay up to three hours after closing.
- Complimentary Door to Door Transportation between your hotel and the parks
- Early access to FastPasses – Available to book 60 days in advance.
- Complimentary MagicBands – Personalize your MagicBands with names and colors.
- Magical Extras – A list of Magical Extras, like tour and merchandise discounts and more, are included with your quote.
Staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel puts you right in the middle of the fun but you still need a well thought out plan to make sure you get the most out of your vacation. That’s where I come in! I will help you navigate through all of the options and decisions to make sure your Disney vacation is a dream come true. I can’t wait to help you Start the Magic!